Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and 27 Week OB Appointment!

Not only is today Halloween but because of some scheduling things I had my 27 week OB appointment!

Of course since it's Halloween I had to rock my awesome Halloween shirt/costume today!


A mommy/baby girl skeleton shirt!


Of course I had to get a picture of my bump in it too!

So here are this week's highlights and all that fun jazz!

*I've gained a pound!! Yay! The doctor was very happy with this news!

*I did my 1 hour glucose test but I won't have those results or won't know if I have to take the 3 hour test until early next week. I'm hoping I don't have to do the 3 hour test! But once my results come in I will have a post about this fun test!

*My cervix and uterus is still perfect and even though my hips have been hurting some from round ligament they are holding up perfectly as well!

*Baby bump is looking good and measuring good for how many weeks I am.

*My labs all look wonderful and my blood count is normal!

*And lastly as always my favorite part of the appointment! Getting to see Little Miss! She is still doing wonderfully! Her heart beat is a strong and healthy 150 BPM, she is measuring just right for her gestation even though her head is a measuring a week bigger but the doctor says that's normal and fine as her brain is doing some major growing and developing in these weeks and she is about 2 lbs and 4 oz which is once again perfect for her gestation! She was making a lot of breathing motions/movements which my doctor says he loves to see because it means that they are practicing and will know what to do when they are born. She was still very active but was nice to her mommy and we were able to get two ultrasound pictures of her for me to take home!

Both of them are looking down on her face since she wasn't nice enough to do a profile picture but I still love these!


This one she is smiling! Yes that is an actually smile!


And this one is of her face and it looks like a skull which was perfect for it being Halloween! She is super cute and you can see a little fat starting to build up on her which I'm excited about!

Another uneventful but awesome appointment to start out my favorite holiday and to scratch off the list as we get closer to Little Miss's big debut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment