Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Braxton Hicks!

I saw this meme and not only did it make me laugh but it also was perfect for my last few days!


Yep I'm in the Braxton Hicks stage!

They aren't bad at all right now but are more annoying than anything!

But they can also be a bit uncomfortable.

And of course like most everything in life they happen when you least want them too!

Like:
In line at the store
When you trying to cut up veggies for dinner
In the middle of a conversation
Right after I just get comfortable to fall asleep! 

Again they aren't worrisome and are normal for this part of pregnancy.

I also know that they are just Braxton Hicks from the real contractions I've had after our losses when I was on the medication for them afterwards. 

It's just the uterus is practicing for it's big performance in January! 

After experiencing real contractions without the reward at the end I will happily take my mild Braxton Hicks and if I happen to go into labor before my c-section I will happily take on those real life contractions as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment