Now I made a deal with Ron when I first got pregnant that I wouldn't run out and buy baby thing after baby thing especially after we found out the gender until after the baby shower and we can then get what we don't have yet.
The one exception was the cute baby shoes and sunglasses for the maternity pictures.
It really has been a lot easier than I thought but that could be because I've been able to buy gifts for family and friends who are having babies.
But just because I haven't been able to go out yet and buy things for Little Miss doesn't mean that we haven't already had people send her some cute things!
This outfit came from the family of my friend that recently passed away. Her four year old was at Wal-Mart with his dad and insisted that my baby needed these and that we they had to come over that day and bring them to me! I cried when I opened it and even more when this same four year old climbed up next to me on the couch and said mommy wanted you to have this as happy as a little kid can be. I know this will be a special outfit that I will keep even after she has grown out of it and will probably keep the wrist and foot rattles too!
Another friend said they saw this and had to get it for Little Miss! Isn't it cute!
I'm so excited to be able to put her in these outfits and I'm so thankful for all the love and support she is already getting and is being gave to Ron and I!
I'm sure as we get more gifts I will post about them plus all the fun things we get from the shower!




No comments:
Post a Comment