Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, October 4, 2013

24 Weeks!

Today I'm officially 24 weeks!!!

This is the week that starts off a three week milestone for me and this pregnancy!

If you remember back to my pregnancy milestone post between 24-26 weeks is when I will start breathing slightly easier. Around this stage if Little Miss decides to make her big debut early she can survive outside of the womb with a lot of medical help! Hopefully from the talks I've had with her she will happily stay put for another 15 weeks! But it is a small relief to make it to this milestone.

Now let's see how this past week has been!

*Constipation showed it unwanted self again but luckily it wasn't too bad. He also showed up to the party with his friend hemorrhoids which was an even more unwanted guess! But cream, warm soaks, and kicking constipation out has helped with the unwanted guess!

*One afternoon this week I was hit with the worse wave of nausea in over two months! It came on beyond suddenly and hit me like a ton of bricks! I had to take something for nausea and lay down to help with it.
*I've had a couple Braxton Hicks contractions on and off but nothing regular or painful just slightly uncomfortable.

*I'm still loving the food and still rocking three meals a day plus a couple of snacks. I try to keep it healthy with less junk food which has been a lot easier since I crave fruits and veggies!

*My emotions have been a little high this week and a sweet commercial or raised voice can make me misty. Not that I've had any voices raised at me lately but earlier this week Ron and I had a slight miss-communication over something small and silly. I thought he asked one thing and he thought I meant another but I took a slight irritation in his voice as we figured it out a little too much to heart and started crying! I felt like a huge baby because to me this was nothing and one of the most ridiculous things to be crying over. I even said how ridiculous it was and we had a very good laugh over it!

*My dizzy spells while standing up are pretty much gone but are now replaced by dizzy spells when I bend down to pick something up.

*My ears are still doing the ringing or clogged/painful feeling every so often which I won't lie I'm still shocked this is a pregnancy side effect!

*Round ligament pain is still doing it's thing as Little Miss gets bigger but I'm slowly getting use to it. But I'm still not a big on some of the lower back pain it can cause!

*Sleeping has officially become a hard thing to do! I have no problem falling asleep but I can't stay comfortable enough to sleep for longer than an hour or two before have to move and re-position. Sadly I know this will get worse before it gets better.

*Lastly like always is my fabulous baby bump! Their isn't too much difference from last week but for right now things are growing slow in that area which I'm sure will change in the coming weeks as Little Miss starts packing on the pounds!


Still not that big of a baby bump but I still love it's cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment