Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Question That Started It All!

Two years ago today I got asked the question that started it all!


Yes two years ago today Ron asked me the best four word question ever!

"Will you marry me?"


Since that day I've happily and proudly worn and showed off my beloved engagement ring and been one of the happiest people ever!

The 26 year road leading to this question wasn't always a smooth one and the two years since this questions hasn't always been easy but I wouldn't trade any of it!

Because now, all because of this wonderful question, we are happily and excitingly waiting the arrival of Little Miss and we couldn't be happier!

I love you Ron more and more with each passing day and thank you for asking the me the best question I've ever been asked! I thank the Lord every single day that he put you in my life and is blessing us with our little girl. I pray that one day, many years from now of course, our Little Miss will find a man just as wonderful as you! I don't know where I would be without you and I know you are going to make the most amazing father because you already are the most amazing husband! 

No comments:

Post a Comment