Yay for Fridays!
And this Friday we are celebrating 27 weeks and the last week in my second trimester!
It's really starting to fly by now and we are in the double digits until Little Miss gets here!
Now on with what this past week of pregnancy has brought to this mommy-to-be!
*I've still had no energy but of course since I was in the hospital this week I'm going to chalk that one up to that fact!
*Nausea hit with a vengeance earlier this week but again it was because of my intestine issue. I'm happy to report that the later part of the week was nausea free!
*This is going to sound bad but the only decent sleep I've gotten this week was while I was in the hospital and that was because it was more med induced than anything. Little Miss's bigger size and her major activity was having too much fun on mommy's bladder so I spent a lot of the nights getting up and down to visit the bathroom.
*While talking about bathroom visits my bladder has reverted back to it's first trimester habits and I'm once again taking more trips to the bathroom every day!
*Once again all I have to say is constipation!
*Round ligament pain has sucked this week! Luckily not in my hips but in my lower back and abdomen which didn't help with my intestine issue earlier this week! Luckily I can handle pain pretty well so I normally pop two Tylenol and go along my marry little way.
*I've had crazy nasal congestion which again is a side effect I had no idea came with pregnancy! It's not too bad during the day but every morning when I wake up I feel like my nose is completely clogged and congested, sorry for the lovely mental image folks! It really isn't that bad in reality it just feels like it!
*Food and me are still in a very loving relationship and the day I had to be NPO at the hospital I miss it like crazy as did Little Miss! I'm still trying my best to eat my balanced meals and be healthy about it though!
*This past week when I have been able to sleep I've had the craziest dreams about all sorts of stuff and also a couple of nightmares! My favorites by far have been some of the crazy yet funny zombie dreams thanks to Ron and I watching The Walking Dead and a couple awesome X-Files type dreams complete with Mulder and Scully!
*Oh pregnancy acne you are a cruel...................... well yeah you can finish the rest!
*My hair is still growing at a fast speed and so full with lots of volume! In fact it's growing so fast that I'm needing to dye it again and it's only been four weeks! But I'll do that next week before my baby shower!
*I'm still having some Braxton Hicks contractions here and there but this week I had three regular and oh so very painful contractions! They may have all three happened on the same day but they were very short and very spaced out. I just drank even more water and laid on my side for a bit and I haven't had any issues with them since! Which is good because I would prefer Little Miss staying put for at least other 10 weeks!
*And once again I end my post with my weekly baby bump photo!
Maybe it's just me but I can see a little change in it from last week!



No comments:
Post a Comment