Yep today I'm officially 25 week pregnant!
And it hit me as I was thinking about it this morning but if I go the full 40 weeks, which we already know I won't, I only have 15 weeks left! That's 5 weeks away from being in the single digits of weeks again!
But since we know I will be having a c-section at 38 or 39 weeks I'm only 13 or 14 weeks away from the big day!
I thought counting down for school was exciting and scary all at the same time! This makes waiting for that look and feel like your waiting in line at the DMV!
Anyway on with the highlights of pregnancy this last week!
*You remember how I was happy to be getting the 2nd trimester energy boost? Well it must have taken a vacation because this week I've been extra tired! I hope it comes back before I get too far into my 3rd trimester to give me the extra boost to do some things before Little Miss gets here!
*My ears, mostly my right ear have been non stop with the clogged and ringing feeling! I know this has to do with my balance being off because of everything going on inside of me now but I won't lie, I hate that feeling in my ears! Mostly because I've busted my right ear drum more than once so it doesn't deal well with that feeling at all!
*My appetite has been a little different this past week. Some days I eat normally and don't feel like I want or need to eat more and then some days it would just be easier for me to sit in front of the fridge with a fork to save on trips to the kitchen! But I have a feeling this may have made me gain a pound or two for my next doctor's appointment!
*While my appetite has been different this week my want of sharing food hasn't changed and unless I offer you a bite I don't even want you looking at my plate! Hahahaha! Yeah it's kinda sad, but I do try to still share a bite every so often!
*Emotions are still doing their thing and luckily this week I haven't had many triggers for them but I know that they are there just waiting for that sad commercial or show to come on to strike!
*I'm happy to report that I have had no dizzy or nausea spells this past week! Yay!
*Sleeping is still a bit difficult but I have found a couple of ways to lay and position my pillows so I can sleep better. It also helps that Little Miss has discovered that she has more room up higher and isn't roaming her bouncy castle bladder all night!
*I'm still getting a couple Braxton Hicks contractions every now and then but nothing to bad or too many.
*My round ligament pain is still going on but mostly in my lower abdomen with is a nice break on my hips and lower back. I was hating the pain I was getting in those areas for the last few weeks so this change so far is nice and welcomed!
*And to end my weekly post like always I bring you this week's baby bump photo!
It's still slowing getting bigger and cuter!
Well there you go for the start of week 25! I honestly can't believe how close this is all getting to Little Miss actually being here! It's very, very exciting!



No comments:
Post a Comment