Not only is this Friday my weekly milestone mark but it's also the start of my 3rd and final trimester!
Honestly I was just thinking about how in June I felt like this was going to take forever and now I'm down to the last 12 or less weeks!
They don't lie once you get passed the first trimester the time really does start to fly by!
So let's see what has been going on this week!
*I had about two or three days of good energy for most of the day this week but mostly energy was once again MIA!
*I started this week out in an epic war with the Sandman so I pretty much got no sleep until the last two days! It wan't that I couldn't get comfortable it was more that I just couldn't fall asleep no matter what I tried to do! But I think after so many days of little to no sleep got to me and I was finally able to get some sleep starting Wednesday or Thursday.
*My bladder fought back some this week and got some of it's normal strength back so the bathroom trips haven't been too many during the day. But as Little Miss gets bigger I know this will definitely change!
*I've had a ton of nasal congestion this past week. Mostly in the morning when I first get up I have to spend a minute or two blowing my noise to clear it all and not feel all clogged up!
*Food and I are still deeply in love and have a great relationship! Hahahaha!
I have had some funny and crazy pregnancy dreams but luckily not really any nightmares that I can remember at least!
*This past week I've been a little more emotional but I think that has to do with lack of sleep and other things that happened this week mixed with pregnancy hormones.
*My hair is still feeling full, luscious, and bouncy and I love it!
*I'm still getting Braxton Hicks contractions every so often but that is very common for this stage in pregnancy and they aren't that bad.
*I'm having more round ligament pain/pregnancy discomfort in my lower back which I'm not very crazy about but at least my hips aren't hurting too bad and are holding up great!
*I've now started getting heartburn every single night before I go to bed! Luckily I can just sit up for about 20 minutes, drink some water, and have some Tums and all is good. According to an old Wives Tale this means Little Miss will have a head full of hair but only time will tell!
*And always to end this post I bring you my 28 week baby bump!
*It's slowly getting bigger and I still love it's cuteness!!



No comments:
Post a Comment