Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Daddy!

It's no secret that I love Ron!

In fact I'm sure from both my blog, Facebook, and everything else people may get a little tired of me saying how much I love this man.

I'm sorry it's the truth and I don't plan of stopping my declarations so you all will just have to forgive me! Hahaha!

So it should come as no surprise that this pregnancy has not only made me love him more but has made me love him in a whole new way!

When I first got pregnant we were both excited but also fearful and the first trimester as much as I wanted to talk long term baby things we didn't because we didn't want to get our hopes up for something that could end in an unfortunate way. But as the weeks went on and things kept looking good we both started to get more excited and talk more baby things here and there.

For me this pregnancy became real the moment they told me but it was my body that was changing and going through this so I could see and feel the changes where Ron couldn't until/unless they were visibly noticeable but this is something that a lot of soon to be daddies experience. 

When was was 12 and half weeks we went in for our NT ultrasound and this was going to be the first ultrasound that Ron would be there for which was exciting because it is a bigger and longer ultrasound so you get to see the baby more. 

From the moment Little Miss showed up on the screen and we saw her little heart just happily and quickly beating away you could tell on Ron's face how real and amazing this had just become! He was seeing our baby for the first time and even though I had seen her in ultrasounds before this was magical for both of us! Watching him watch our baby moving on that screen made me fall more in love with him.

As more weeks passed and Little Miss got bigger and started moving I would catch him watching me out of the corner of  my eye as I watched my stomach and would rub it to make Little Miss move and how he would smile at me as I giggled at her first little flutters and movements. Then my love for him grew even more as I watched his face light up the first time he watch and felt her move against his hand on my tummy. 

I have always felt since day one that Little Miss was a girl and Ron has even admitted that he felt the same way. He really would have loved a boy but he wouldn't trade for anything and we always can hope for team blue next time but during my anatomy scan even though Ron had stayed up the whole night before to work and was very tired he still lit up when she her active self popped up on the screen again and even though she was being stubborn and wanted to stay in her feet above her head position you can tell he was loving every second of watching her and finding out she was a Little Miss! He loved how she would play with her feet or move away from where the tech was looking and then the tech would have to chase her down there!

Since then you can see and tell how much more he falls in love with Little Miss each day! He lights up every time he feels her move or goes to touch my tummy to make her move. And you know without a doubt that he loves doing it! 

Recently I have noticed that not only does he get a huge smile when he talks about her but he also brings up the fact that we are expecting a little girl in January even if it's a quick comment in the conversation. I love how he wants to tell everyone but still be "discreet" about it.

But one thing I love the most is when he talks to her which is at least once daily! He comes up and gets right up to my tummy and in a funny voice says "Hello Baby!" of "Why are you sleeping?" or "Boogy, boogy, boo!" Which Little Miss loves when he does this and gets all excited! Then he will normally go and "raspberry" which she loves as well! 

Well one night during this last hospital visit he came to tell her goodnight and did his normal routine and then got closer, kissed my tummy, and said "I love you baby!" I know he has said he loves the baby but this just made my heart melt, made me love him even more, and made me just want to grab his face and kiss it!

I'm so happy that not only I have Ron in my life but that he is going to be the father of our children! He is going to make the most amazing father and I can't wait until she gets here and we start the next part of this adventure because with him everything is better!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment