I love traditions and feel that each family should have fun traditions that the children can decided if they want to when they get older and have families of their own.
This tradition was one that I've come up on my own and wanted to do when I started a family since I was a teenager!
It's not a secret that Halloween is both Ron and mine favorite holiday and growing up and even as an adult I loved going trick or treating! It was just so thrilling to put on your costume, grab your pillow case, and then run door to door filling that pillow case with delicious candy!
But then at the end of the night you were left will a pillow case of candy and a naked pillow for bed! So I decided that I would go to the fabric store the week of Halloween or the week after and get Halloween fabric to make a special Halloween pillow case each year for each one of my kids to take use the month of October and then take trick or treating!
Even though Little Miss is still in the oven she will be here for next year and so while at JoAnn's I saw that the Halloween fabric was on sale and I found this adorable fabric!
Halloween cupcakes!!
I decided that this was the prefect fabric for Little Miss's first Halloween pillow case for next year!
I know she won't really have a pillow but she still needs a pillow case for her candy!!
I'm so exciting for this new addition to start with Little Miss!



No comments:
Post a Comment