The past two weeks I have felt the true depths of pregnancy hunger!
Some days it isn't that bad but other days this happens
Sometimes more than once!
Or I will go all day with a normal appetite and then at night I feel like I haven't eaten in years and then this occurs.
Yep and it's normally between 10 pm and 12 am!
But mostly since I've been feeling the need to camp out in front of the fridge like I'm waiting for boy band tickets to go on sale, this is how life for me regarding my food is!
Just like Joey from friends..............................
KASSI DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!
At least this will hopefully help me gain a pound of two so my doctor doesn't start to get upset! And I'm still trying to keep the rewards from my kitchen quests light, nice, and healthy with only a side of unhealthy goodness!





No comments:
Post a Comment