Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

23 Week OB Appointment!

Once again a week has come and gone and yesterday was my 23 week OB appointment!

Even though driving to Scottsdale every week is tiresome and frankly getting old it has helped to make this pregnancy go by quickly! It's just another thing I can count down as too about how many I have left!

So now on with the highlights!

*Still maintaining my weight but with all I've eaten in the pass seven days I figured I would have gained at least a pound!

*Hips, while still killing me, cervix, and uterus is all still checking out perfect!

*My bladder/kidney infection is still all clear but I probably have a kidney stone from the pain I've been having in my kidney lately. Either that or it's just more muscle pain on that side. I'm hoping it's just muscle pain!

*The doctor is still like how my baby bump is growing and how I'm not too small but not huge with overworked and stretched skin. He says my body is doing this right by taking it's time to stretch and grow with Little Miss.

*My blood count was still a little low but not enough that I will need blood. So I just need to continue with my extra iron pill and iron enriched foods. He also said it's normal for it still to be low since I just started on the extra iron pills a week ago and it's still adjusting to my system. 

*Finally it was time to hear Little Miss's heart beat which because she feels the need to be active at least 20 hours a day we had a hard time finding it and keeping it long enough on the Doppler to get a read so we just went to the ultrasound! She is still perfect and active with a heart rate of 152 BMP. She was showing off her flexing skills by having her feet behind her head when we found her and then she quickly moved them and sucked on a foot for a second before moving again. So needless to say I don't have any new ultrasound photos of her this week because she was just too fast and wouldn't hold still to get any!

So that's it for this week's little update! Only 15-17 left to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment