Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 10, 2013

24 Week OB Appointment!

Yep it's been a week already and time for my 24 week OB appointment!

Just a small and boring appointment, just how it should be!

*I'm still holding strong at the same weight I've been for the past couple weeks but the amount of time I've been spending with the fridge and in the kitchen will hopefully slowing start changing that! The doctor is still fine with this so that's good!

*Once again I got a gold star in the hips, cervix, and uterus department! And my doctor says that my uterus is about two inches above my belly button and happily on it's way up into it's final position and I should start having more of a baby bump soon.

*I'm still infection clear and he doesn't think I have a kidney stone since the pain hasn't been that bad in that area the last couple of days and he is sure it's just round ligament pain and muscles stretching! I'm very excited about this since kidney stones suck!

*My doctor is still happy with my slow growing bump and how my body is growing right along with Little Miss and not jumping ahead of her or getting behind her growth. But like I said above he said soon I will start popping out and showing more.

*My blood count was low again and I had to get a unit of blood but he says the extra iron pills and iron enriched foods are helping. He just didn't want me to stay low for another week with me being pregnant and all.

*And as always we ended with listening to Little Miss who wasn't able to hide too well since the doctor found her right away and was able to get a good heart rate read of 151 BPM! I won't lie I was sad she didn't give him the run around so I could have a quick peek ultrasound to see her and hopefully get another picture. Oh well maybe I'll drink a hot chocolate before my next appointment so she's all hyped and active so I can have another sneak peek! Hehehehe! I know I'm crazy but I don't think many mommies can blame me on this!

So there is the 24 week OB update! Next week we may start planning the big arrival date of Little Miss! So crazy to think that we are getting close enough to actually plan her birthday, if she decides to play by the rules and come on that planned date of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment