It's Friday again which marks another week closer since I'm officially 26 weeks today!!
Yep this pregnancy is not in it's mid twenties!
Let's see how this past week has been treating this mommy-to-be!
*That second trimester energy is still out on vacation for the most part. The most energy I've felt this week has been this morning but that could be more slap happiness seeing as I got no sleep last night!
*While we are talking about this sleep this past week it must have met up with energy because it's also been a little too MIA for my liking! It's not that I can't get comfortable or Little Miss is too busy preforming stunts on my organs it's just that I can't fall asleep, at all! I'm hoping that all ends soon!
*My inner balance must have balanced out more because the ringing and clog feeling in my ears have been pretty much gone all week!
*I'm pretty sure I can not say that I have gotten the end of pregnancy bladder! I feel like I have to pee every 10 minutes! I hope my super bladder is ready to come back to duty when this is all over!
*Food is my BEST FRIEND and I am it's! Honestly I feel like I'm eating all the time while I'm awake and then dreaming about it when I sleep! The other night we went out to dinner at Red Lobster and I almost single handily took out an Ultimate Feast plate after eating two biscuits and "sharing" (I ate 3/4 of it!) bowl of clam chowder! And as I'm blogging right now I'm eating a bowl of Lucky Charms and wondering if I should get grapes afterwards! I'm still trying to keep it very healthy and stay away from the fatty or fried foods!
*I had one or two little bouts of dizziness this week but it was more because I got up too fast without thinking about it and they only lasted a few seconds before they were gone.
*My round ligament pains have decreased big time even though I know Little Miss is still growing and everything is expanding and moving I'm hardly noticed the pain. Maybe it's still there and I've just gotten use to it.
*My emotions have been pretty chill and normal this week minus once or twice like when I was watching a rerun of The Walking Dead and cried over the legless zombie all sad, starving, and crawling through the field of flowers! Yes I felt bad for the being that is looking to run you down, nom on your flesh, and turn you into a zombie yourself! I also get misty or cry over anything related to giving birth! I had TLC on one afternoon and dozed off only to wake up to a 19 Kids and Counting special about Josh and Anna having their second baby. Yep I started crying when she went to give birth and went they put their little boy on her chest and he let out his first cry! Complete waterworks!
*I'm still getting Braxton Hicks contractions every so often but they really aren't much of anything but I just try to notice them and keep a mental note about them through out the week to make sure they aren't getting stronger or developing a pattern.
*My hair has been growing a lot faster and has a glorious shine, thickness, and fullness! I'm completely loving it! I feel like one of those ladies from the shampoo or other hair product commercials and have to bounce it around!
*Once again pregnancy acne has invaded again! Mostly just on my forehead but it still sucks when you aren't used to having that many zits or breakouts in your life. Luckily it hasn't been too bad and washing my face at least once a day has helped.
*And like always I end with my still slow growing baby bump!
I love my lovely baby bump! Hehehehe!
There is the recap for this past week as we continue on this pregnancy journey!



No comments:
Post a Comment