Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 17, 2013

25 Week OB Appointment!

I can't believe yet another week has past and now it's time for my weekly OB visit update!

I'm sure these weeks keep going by faster and faster with each passing one!

This week was a simple visit but with some exciting updates!

*I gained a pound! Yay!! But I was told that I will need to be mindful that I need to start the gaining game in a couple of weeks! With all the eating I've done in the past week I was hoping I would have gained more than a pound but it's okay we still have time to gain the weight and help Little Miss gain her weight as well!

*Still getting the A-OK in the hips, uterus, and cervix front! But with each passing week and with each check of my cervix it gets more and more uncomfortable! I'm not looking forward to this as I get further along!

*He is happy with how my baby bump is looking and growing.

*My labs looked great and my blood count wasn't low this time but I was slightly on the dehydrated side which I was surprised about since I drank like a gallon of water the past two days and today I had three glasses before I even went to the doctor. But he says sometime with the antibiotic I'm on for kidney issues can be causing me to be a little dehydrated here and there so I just need to drink even more. Which if you are wondering I came right home and had four and a half glasses of water in a little over an hour.

*I got my flu shot for the year and even got a sucker at the end! Hahahahaha! I didn't cry while I got it either!

*I got another look at Little Miss! She was super active as always with a heart rate of 152 BPM and once again was not happy with the ultrasound probe being in her area! But she looked perfect and beautiful as always! But she was facing more towards the inside of my stomach so we couldn't get a good picture of her so I could share it with you all!

*Normally looking or listening to Little Miss is the end of my appointment but this time we went into his office to first talk about my glucose test which I will do in two weeks and to plan an schedule my c-section! But because I'm mean you all have to wait until I do that post to learn about that news! Hahahaha! But you know you all love me!

So that was it for week 25! We are one step closer to Little Miss's big debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment