Because today is September 11th I thought that posting a line from one of my favorite Backstreet Boys songs was very appropriate for today!
"Sent a message to a GI in the desert. Said thank you man for bringing another dawn. Back here it's her and me and we're having our first baby and he's out them taking them on."
This song came on my iPod Monday when I was running errands and when I got to this line I got all misty and filled with love and thanks for those brave men and women out there serving this country and keeping us free.
Because of them we live in this free country and Ron and I will be welcoming our first baby into a free and safe land!
Thank you, thank you, and thank you!
I pray everyday that our loving Father in Heaven watches over and protects all of your servicemen and are with them always!


No comments:
Post a Comment