Today I'm 22 weeks which means I only have 16 to 18 weeks left!
Wow it's true that time does seem to fly when you get closer to the end!
So here are the highlights from the weeks and how pregnancy is treating this soon to be mommy!
*Yep I'm in nesting mode! Even if I'm beyond tired I feel like I have to be doing something constructive or cleaning! I've been in craft mode majorly as well which I will hopefully share with you all on Sunday if not early next week!
*Now that Little Miss is a pound or close too it not only can I feel her even more but her kicks, punches, and rolls have gotten harder especially on my bladder so I'm still needed to use the bathroom a lot!
*Another week of no nausea! Yay!!
*I freaking love food and snacks and I tend to eat my three meals plus three or four snacks in a day. Luckily for me the snacks I want the most happen to be fruits, popcorn, cheese, and every so often chocolate!
*I'm still getting surface of the sun hot and I'm sure I will start having planets rotate around me because I provide heat and light for them! Hahahaha!
*I thought I had some pretty good round ligament pain last week but I was wrong. This week my body has not held back on the pain of it's stretching as Little Miss grows! Most of the time it doesn't bother me but when it gets really bad in my hips or lower back I'm not too thrilled about it!
*This week I've also had a few more dizzy spells then I would like to admit. Mostly it's when I get up to fast or if I've been standing or over doing it. Luckily I just have to sit down for a bit and wait for the "stars" to fade and then slowly get back up.
*I can't seem to get enough water! I'm drinking ten 8oz glasses daily like I'm suppose to but then I add a few more on top of that just because water actually sounds good most of the time! And I don't just take a little sip or drink here and there when I go to get a drink I almost or fully empty the glass. I know this isn't a bad thing it's just weird for me seeing as before I got pregnant water wasn't my go to drink.
*My pregnancy hormones have been a bit higher this week and a few times I have found myself crying over some of the dumbest things or about something that happened ages ago. Luckily I'm not a big water work sobbing mess and just have a few tears that will run down my face but it's still a but different for me as well!
*Not only can Ron feel Little Miss when she kicks but we can also see it! Yep she is strong enough to make mommy's tummy bounce and jump with her movements and it's awesome!
*And lastly I'm still slowly gaining on my baby bump but the doctor thinks in the next couple of weeks I will be a lot more popped out there!
My rocking baby belly at 22 weeks!



No comments:
Post a Comment