It's time for another favorite weekly post!
I know this isn't the most interesting of my posts but I just keep thinking to myself with each one I post I'm getting closer to our end goal and Little Miss being here!
Plus it's fun to look back and think wow I've already come this far and had that many appointments already! Crazy!
Highlights for this week!
*I'm still maintaining my weight and have neither gained or lost any which is still good and as long as Little Miss is on track all is good!
*Even though my hips are killing me most of the time they are still holding up wonderfully and get a huge stamp of okay as well as my uterus and cervix!
*The OB is still happy with my tummy growth and how it's growing just right for my weight or lack of weight gain, height, and how my uterus is sitting. I won't lie it will be nice to get a little more of a baby bump so I look more pregnant. I know I'm one of those weird women who wants her bump to show loud and proud! Hahahaha! I have a shirt that my mom got me that I will blog about later on that is just for that purpose!
*My labs are all good except for my blood count it's now back into the lower range and I had to once again head on over to OB land at the hospital I'm delivering at to get two units of blood. Because of this I now get the joy of taking a horse size iron pill as well as my prenatal vitamins and fish oil everyday! Oh yeah, so excited! My OB is surprised that I haven't had to have more blood transfusions or issues in this area earlier on because I've been anemic since my hip replacements. He is confident that with the extra iron plus all the tasty veggies I eat and make with dinner every night will help me not have these issues anymore. Yes I make a different veggie each night to go with dinner and they taste glorious! Yeah I'm one of those weird people!
*Lastly before I headed to get my blood came one of my favorite parts of my appointment! Chasing down Little Miss and getting to hear her beautiful heart beat! Like always she was all sorts of active and did not like being tracked down by the Doppler and when we found her with the Doppler she would stay still for a second or two and then hurry off for us to chase her again! I'm thinking she thinks this is a game! But we were able to get a wonderful heart rate of 149 BPM and a good laugh at how active she is!
So there are my highlights from this week! Hopefully next week will be just as wonderful minus the low blood count. Also next week and the week after we will start to plan for my one hour glucose test and start planning for the c-section! Holy crow! Knowing that we will soon start planning the date that our daughter will be born makes everything seem some much closer!


No comments:
Post a Comment