Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jeans!

Of course I would be the one and only pregnant women that is probably slightly upset by this!

Yesterday was a more wet and overcast day so I decided to pull my jeans out and see if they would fit me and wear those if they did.

I was expecting them to be a bit tight in the button area because of my little baby bump but...................


They slid on and fit me perfectly fine and were still very comfortable to wear!

Now I love these jeans, mainly because they are my one and only pair but also because I've broken them in so they are just right and perfect but I was a little bummed that they fit so well and I'm 20 weeks pregnant!

Yes I know this sounds crazy and most of you are probably screaming at your computer screen like a man watching football about hating me for this but I honestly was bummed that they still fit so well and are were comfortable!

I know in a few more weeks this will not be the case and I will have to invest in a jean band but since I was bummed out by this revelation yesterday I figured it was perfect for my baby blog so later I could look back and laugh at myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment