I've been feeling the baby kick for a few weeks now but she was still so tiny that only I could feel the movements inside of me as she moves and grooves.
But she is finally big enough that not only can others feel it but we can see it too!
Yep................
We got ourselves a major kicker!
Hahaha! I noticed it a few days ago when I was sitting on the couch and had an empty plate just sitting on my stomach when all of a sudden it did a little jump. I looked at the plate and wondered what that was and then it did it again, then again, and again! By this time I knew it was Little Miss playing because the plate would jump at the very same time I would feel her kicking!
Ron was sitting next to me so I tapped him and whispered for him to look. Of course because he daddy was looking she was going to stop! So I moved the plate and pulled my shirt back a bit and we both watched as a few seconds later the little bump of her foot jump up making my tummy jump just in that area from it!
I quickly asked Ron if he saw it which of course he did and we both couldn't help but smile at it. He then put his hand on the area she was practicing her soccer moves at and she started kicking his hand! I was so excited that he could actually feel and also see the baby kick and move!
I can't image what it must be like for dad's when their wives are pregnant! They don't get to feel the kicks, punches, moves, and grooves until the pregnancy is halfway over and for most it doesn't become real until they see the ultrasound and/or feel the baby move! But I'm sure it makes it even more exciting!



No comments:
Post a Comment