Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Registry Time!

Over the past two weeks Ron and I have been doing our baby registry now that we know the Little Munchkin is a girl!

Now when we got married I knew 100% where I wanted to register so I was prepared for that but when it came to doing Little Miss' registry I only knew I would probably do Target but was at a lost were or if I should register at other places!

So I asked around to my mommy friends, looked at stuff online, and talked to Ron about it and we decided to do registries at all three major baby places just to give people a variety of where to shop. We also decided to choose one as our main one and have most of the items on that one and the other two would have less!

Now we were smarter this time then when we did the registry for our wedding and didn't try to do it all in one day! Honestly my feet and back were killing me by the end of just doing one that doing more than one in a day would probably result in a sore, swollen, and possibly grumpy mommy!

Now did you also know that when you register they give you a gift bag at each place with coupons, things to read, suggestions, and baby swag!?!?! Um I had no clue that they did this so it made doing the registries a lot more fun because at the end we got our "goodie bag" so we could go home and see what things we got! Which is what this post is about! I was honestly just wanting to get the registries done so I didn't take pictures of us while we were scanning and doing our thing but we did have a lot of fun!


So here are all three of our "goodie bags" from Buybuybaby, Target, and Babies R Us!


The first one is from Buybuybaby! This is our smallest registry but was the biggest of the "goodie bags"!

Inside we got Baby Magazine, coupons, some things to read up on, formula, lotion, a pacifier, infant fruit snacks, scented face wipes, diaper cream, baby on board sign for the car, nursing pad, lotion for mommy, and face cream for mommy!


Second is from Babies R Us which is our second biggest registry and our smallest "goodie bag"

Inside this one we got a super cute tote bag, another Baby Magazine, more coupons, more things to read up on, manuals to make sure you have everything baby needs, a guide book for buying diapers, a guide book for setting up a nursery, a pacifier, and more nursing pads.


Lastly is Target which is out biggest registry and our medium size "goodie bag"

Inside this final bag is another carrying tote, coupons, things to read, diaper cream, diaper trash bags, diapers, wipes, pacifier, teething toy, breast milk storage bags, and more nursing pads!

We weren't expecting to get anything from the companies that we registered with but it was a nice surprise and fun to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment