Today I'm 20 weeks and officially half way through my pregnancy!!
If you were to ask me how long away getting to 20 weeks felt when I first got pregnant I would have told you it felt like at least 100 years away but actually I'm kinda surprised how fast they actually went!
I look back now at certain things that have happened in my pregnancy like finding out, telling our parents, making the big pregnancy announcement and things like that and can't believe those were 17, 14, and 11 weeks ago!
I'm also really happy to be at the 20 weeks mark because with all our losses before this pregnancy I longed to get to 20 weeks and thought at times that it was a dream or goal that would never happen! So today I'm breathing just a tiny bit easier but after I hit 25 weeks and every week after that I will start to breathe more and more easier with each passing week until our Little Miss gets here!
Now let's see what's been happening this week!
*I'm still getting one maybe two days were I have a ton of energy and want to clean and run all sorts of errands. Then by 8pm I'm completely ready for bed! But it's nice to have more energy on some days!
*Still getting the mild bleeding gums.
*I'm still spending more time on the potty thanks to my body and the amount of fluids I'm drinking flushing out my bladder/kidney infection.
*I had two mildest bouts of nausea this week but nothing too bad!
*Minus my two nausea issues this week I've had a very happy and healthy appetite! In fact as I'm posting this I'm noshing on some cereal, toast, grapes, and juice and I won't lie I'm already thinking about what me and the Little Munchkin will be having for lunch as well as afternoon snack and what I'll be making for dinner tonight! Yep food has become one of the top five things I think about the most! Hahahaha! But I'm still happy for some very healthy cravings I've been having and I'm still making sure that I'm eating healthy and only giving in to the sweet/greasy/fatty cravings every so often!
*I still get super warm during the day and at night! The thinnest pajamas and maybe the sheet is pretty much all I sleep with now a days!
*I've had some dizzy spells this week but mostly from getting up too fast when I've been sitting so I'm trying to be good about remembering not to make it a race when I get up!
*My round ligament pain and stretching is more noticeable now but nothing really bad. I feel it more in my lower back and lower abdomen and it's normally just a quick and shooting pain that comes and goes very quickly.
*This one is new and I didn't even know it was a pregnancy symptom until I read it in the What To Expect When You're Expecting book. But my ear, mostly my right ear, with random feel clogged, ring, or hurt for no reason what so ever than the fact that it can! It's noting really bothersome just a weird thing that has never happened to be before and I would have never placed it with being caused by pregnancy!
*Little Miss is almost always moving like crazy in there which I love and it's fun to realize how much stronger she is getting each week! I know I may not like that as much when I'm in my third trimester and her Rocky style punches are trying to knock out my bladder and things like that but I never get tired of feeling her move and dance around inside of there!
*Lastly as always is this week's baby bump shot! The top of my uterus is right at my belly button so from here on out as I grow I will look more pregnant not just like I've ate a big meal! And I'm loving my baby belly!
Once again there you have it for week 20! Only 20 more to go before Our Little Miss is here!!



No comments:
Post a Comment