The title for this post is pretty much how my weekend has been!
I'm pretty sure this was how I was suppose to feel during my first trimester but the grace of the pregnancy Gods spared me that feeling most of the time!
But this weekend this................
Is all I have wanted to do!
I hurt horribly in places I didn't even know I had or knew could hurt!
I've ran a random fever here and there, but only a low grade one!
The thought of eating makes my stomach do all sorts of churning! Honestly in the words of a good friend while she was pregnant "Ryan Reynolds could serve me that food in bed while he was naked and I would still be too sick to eat it!" Personally I would prefer my food be delivered by fully clothed people but I get her point! Hahahaha!
My hips, knees, ankles, feet, and toes look like I've pumped them full of air they are so swollen which causes me to walk like I'm at like 106 years old!
Tylenol and ice do a whole not of nothing for me about this but elevation does help the swelling some so that's a plus!
Also I already checked to make my sure my blood pressure was still fine and it's happily sitting in the 90's over 50's like always which is a wonderful thing!
And Little Miss is as active as ever which is also a comfort and joy every time she moves especially when her mommy feels like an undead cast member from The Walking Dead!
So I think I'm fighting a small flu like bug plus all the aches, pains, and joys that come with pregnancy and then a dash of over doing it a day or two ago! But this is honestly the worse I have felt my entire pregnancy! I mean it must be because I felt it was worthy enough of posting about right?! Hahaha!
So today I'm going to be lazy! I'm going to lay in my comfy bed, drink water and Gatorade, try to choke down some crackers, soup, and maybe some fruit, watch the boring things that they play on the Sunday TV schedule, nap, elevate, and then go to bed early!
I think it's okay to do that every so often, right? Hopefully I can kick it today and be back to my happy, feeling great, pregnant self in the morning!



No comments:
Post a Comment