Well it took almost 21 and a half weeks to happen but I'm now starting to feel some pretty good size of amounts of discomfort in...........................
My handy dandy.....................
HIPS
Yeah saying that this favorite bone structure of mine is not happy with the stretching and growing at times can be a bit of an understatement!
I'm only sleeping in one to two hours intervals before I have to turn and re-position because of hip discomfort and when I get up in the morning I sound like I'm stepping on bubble wrap and then I walk around like I'm at least 90 years old until the stiffness in my joints wears off.
Of course it really isn't too bad compared to other hip pain and issues I've had and I know I can more than handle it and of course it will be beyond more than worth it when Little Miss gets here!
I was just hoping to get another week or two further along before I started this fun part of pregnancy! Hopefully it will only be a short phase and my hips will get over the fact that Little Miss is there until January and they have to deal with her cute little self as she gets all big and ready to arrive!



No comments:
Post a Comment