Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 13, 2013

21 Weeks!

Today marks 21 weeks!

It hit me last night that I'm now on the downs slope of this pregnancy! I could easily only have 17 or 18 weeks left before Little Miss arrives!

That little glimpse into that realistic time frame last night got me thinking that I still have a lot that I want to get done before she gets here! But that is a post that I'll share more about next week!

So let's get this ride down hill started and see how this pass week has been!

*The nesting bug is slowly starting to infest! It hasn't hit me too hard on the cleaning yet even though I've noticed that if I walk by something that needs to be put away, wiped up, straighten out, moved, or picked up I have to do it right then! And I'm finding making dinner is once again fun and I look forward to getting up and planning out what I will be making and getting the meat out of the freezer to de-thaw during the day. But the nesting bug has hit majorly in the craft area! Yeah it's kinda like Martha Stewart exploded in here some days! Like today I have a big list of crafts I want to get done or mostly done before it's time to start dinner! But again this goes back to my post about all of this I plan on posting next week!

*Not only do my gums bleed when I brush my teeth but they also started up that trick if I get popcorn or something like that stuck in my teeth. It's not a lot that I notice until someone points out that I have blood in my teeth. Yeah it's pretty sexy!

*Now that Little Miss has dedicated my bladder as her own personal bouncy castle the million potty breaks a day are back on! And of course as she gets bigger they will get worse and more often but it will all be worth it in the end!

*I'm happy to report that the only time I got nauseous this week was when they gave me meds for my drainage which they also gave me meds for the nausea so it wasn't that bad at all!

*I'm still eating and snacking a lot everyday and Ron is so wonderful to take me out even after eating dinner if I get a craving before some crazy time at night. Luckily I haven't had many of those or we are already out and about when they hit so it's all good! 

*I've been getting so hot lately that I'm thinking of auditioning to be a sub for the sun in case it wants to go on vacation anytime soon! It's so bad that Ron and I both agree cuddling longer than a couple of minutes could cause skin burns and possible internal organ melting! Of course it doesn't help that Ron is very warm by nature.

*Round ligament pain has definitely let me know that it's here and doing it's thing this week! Every time I stand up some part of my body stretches in a new way that sends a tiny sharp spark of pain through the area for a second and then it's gone. This also makes it hard to sleep at times since my body honestly doesn't know what way to lay to be comfortable and the stretching doesn't help!

*My ears are still doing the ringing and clogged thing! Mostly it's just my right one but I have a damaged eardrum on that side so I could just notice it more than the other. Sometimes it feels like I have water in my ear which is a feeling most everyone hates!

*My feet have started the swelling game if I'm on them too much! Monday I ran about ten million errands and I came home to cankles and little sausages where my toes should be! Luckily drinking a little more water and elevating them helps the swelling go down in no time!

*Those wonderful Braxton Hicks contractions have started. I know you have them throughout your entire pregnancy but now they are getting more noticeable. I've honestly only had a few that have been slightly painful and uncomfortable and that slightly painful and uncomfortable feeling comes mostly in my back but it honestly isn't bad. If I feel I've had more noticeable ones in a time span that I don't like I just drink a lot of water and lay on my side and within minutes they are better. 

*Little Miss is still spending her days grooving away and now that she has better motor control her movements are being more routine and concentrated in certain areas like mommy's bladder and kidneys! But I love every second of it and what a wonderful feeling it is! Ron has even got in on the fun and he can go up to my tummy and lightly say boo and she will just getting going or if she hears him close by she moves right over to the side his voice is the strongest at and happily plays there! I'm thinking she is already starting this daddy is wrapped around my finger game!

*And as always lastly is this weeks baby bump! Please excuse the grease stain on my shirt! It's an undershirt and I didn't realize it was on there until I went to post the picture! But anywho the baby bump is still slowly going and more and more people are getting up the nerve to ask me in public if I'm pregnant or when I'm due which so far has been fun getting asked. 


So there you have it folks my first weekly post on the downhill side of this pregnancy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment