Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 19, 2013

21 Week OB Appointment!

You guessed it! It's Thursday and time for the weekly OB appointment update!

*I'm maintaining my weight and my doctor isn't worried since I'm only 21 weeks. But if I start losing a lot of weight or if Little Miss starts getting into a lower percent range for her weight then we will have to have a talk and I may have to go on a french fry, ice cream, and sugar diet! Hahahaha!

*My hips, uterus, and cervix is still checking out perfect! But it's getting more uncomfortable when he does my cervix check! 

*My doctor is still very pleased with my tummy growth and how my body is stretching to accommodate for Little Miss getting bigger! And even though I started getting some major hip pain this week from the wonderful round ligament pain he is happy with how my body is holding up with it all! I won't lie, so am I!

*I'm still infection free! Can I get a Heck yeah!!!

*My labs show that my blood count is in the normal range but on the lower scale of it so I've been ordered to increase my iron intake! Which mean more veggies and meat! Oh no! Whatever am I going to do! Hahahaha!

*At the end of my appointment he did an ultrasound but Little Miss was too busy moving and grooving to deal with paparazzi today so I don't have a picture to share with you all but trust me, she was being as cute as always and was wiggling her fingers and toes! Her heart rate was 148 BMP, is about 8.5 to 9 inches from crown to rump, and is about 13 oz in weight! My doctor says she should be a whole 1 pound by Monday at the latest! It's crazy to think that in a few short days I will have have a 1 pound and growing baby inside of me! It's just a wonderful sign of the miracle going on, how well things are going, and that we are slowly getting closer to her getting here! Even though I know it will add more weight for me to carry around and be on my hips, bladder, and other organs every ounce and centimeter Little Miss gains and grows and every day that passes helps me breathe a tiny, tiny, tiny bit more each day! 

Like I hoped this visit wasn't as adventurous as last week's was which I'm more than happy about! So keep checking back for more updates and events going on during our journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment