Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, September 27, 2013

23 Weeks!

It's once again Friday which means......................

Today I'm 23 weeks!

Is it bad that I look forward all week to Friday just to get up, take my baby bump photo, and blog about being another week closer!

Here are the highlights from the past week!

*My energy level this pass week has been pretty close to zero! Given I've been anemic but I honestly didn't have energy to do as much as I have been doing the past few weeks!

*Pregnancy acne is once again back and had made a nice little home on my forehead! Not excited about that at all but I'm trying my best to clear it up fast!

*My hips and lower back have been so achy and painful from all the stretching and added weight now that Little Miss is getting bigger! But I take it without much complaint since it won't be like this forever!

*Food and me are still the best of friends! I'm finding I'm needing to snack or have a meal every three hours which I've been told is completely normal. At least I try to fill up eating time with healthier snacks most of the time!

*I'm still getting crazy warm especially at night which sucks because Ron is so warm all the time it make cuddling a pretty short lived thing since within minutes we are starting to show signs of heat stroke!

*I honestly didn't notice this but I've had more than one person make the comment this week that my hair over the past couple of weeks has looked so thick, glowing, and fabulous! Once it was pointed out I had to admit that it was looking pretty full and bouncy! 

*I'm still drinking water like a fish which is never a bad thing especially in Arizona!

*My hormones will still get the better of me at time but it's still very mild and never directed at anyone. They are mostly set off by something I read or see on TV like the cute Cheerio commercial where the little girl points out to her mom when they eat Cheerios it's like they are having breakfast with Nana. Oh man does that get the pregnancy hormones going!

*I suddenly have a much higher setting on my baby radar! We can go some where and I will point out the cute baby across the room in the corner sleeping that no one else noticed was there! And when I see them I pause even in mid sentence to say "Awww" or "How cute are they!" 

*Little Miss is still bouncing around like crazy every day! She still completely loves when her daddy talks to her or touches my stomach and if she hears him talking too much in the morning without talking to her first she takes it out of my poor bladder and kidneys! But most of the time she just loves moving and grooving and making my tummy bounce for everyone to see! If we place something on my stomach she will start kicking it and making it move which is always fun to watch!

*And lastly my baby bump is still slowly moving and I don't see too much more growth from last week but I know I've had some since my belly button isn't as deep as it use to be so I think in the next couple of weeks it may start to pop out! Nonetheless I think my baby bump is still super cute and I love it!
   

Only 15-17 more weeks and Little Miss will be making her debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment