Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Future Saved By the Bell Watcher!

Another stork visit to one of my favorite celebs so that means another who was pregnant while I was pregnant post!

Growing up I loved the show Saved By the Bell!

Honestly if you didn't watch this show I'm sorry, because it was good old school teenage high school sitcom fun! Before the sad high school sitcoms we have today!

On September 9, 2013 Mario Lopez who played A.C. Slater on Saved By the Bell

Welcomed a bouncing baby boy into the world!


I love how supportive he is of his wife in these pictures!

Little Dominic Lopez was via c-section on September 9, 2013 and weighed in at 7lbs 2oz!

Mario and his wife decided not to find out if they were having a boy or a girl but Mario said he was hoping for a boy since they already have a little girl, who is super cute by the way!

In video that was played on Extra this week of the baby's birth Mario is thrilled and relived that he now has a baby boy to go with his beautiful daughter!

Congratulations Lopez Family on your new little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment