With every single one of this posts I do I'm shocked at how close and how suddenly this pregnancy seems to be getting to it's end!
After the first trimester this pregnancy has gone by really fast!
So here is what Little Miss has going on in there during week 34!
Fat: Little Miss is still putting on those cute layers of baby fat which will help her to regulate her temperature after her big debut!
Lungs: Little Miss's lungs are almost completely developed if not completely developed at this point and if she was to make her appearance now she will have a 99% or more survival rate and have little to no breathing issues at birth or later on in life. Again I would rather keep her baking for a couple more weeks to make sure them lungs are nice and done!
So there is another little edition of What's Going on in There! Hopefully we will still have three or four more of these to share with you all!



No comments:
Post a Comment