Today I'm 35 weeks!!
Which if you are keeping track that mean Little Miss will be here in 2-4 weeks!
Yep I said 2-4!
So let's see how pregnancy has been treating this mommy this week!
*Energy is GONE! Given I've also had a cold this week so that could also be a factor but my energy is now officially on vacation! I'm so glad all I have left to do is finish packing my hospital bag and that everything else is wash, cleaned, folded, organized, put together, installed, and ready to go!
*I'm having to pee even ten minutes around the clock every day! I'm lucky to get through a place we are at without having to visit the bathroom first! And if we are there to long I normally have to visit it twice! But at least now I can tell which various places in my area have clean and awesome bathrooms!
*I'm so uncomfortable that I honestly can't describe it fully! I don't feel like I own any part of my old body and that I'm actually in someone else's body and I can't get used to it! I deal with the discomfort pretty well but I won't lie that I will be happy when these next 2-4 weeks are over and hopefully I will slowly start to feel like myself again. Plus I'll have a Little Miss to love on as well!
*Because I've been sick with the cold and have been taking some Tylenol cold meds it's helped me be able to sleep a little better but I'm still having to turn and go to the bathroom about every hour or two. But I've developed the "zombie shuffle" to the bathroom and pretty much can get out of bed, put my slippers on, walk into the bathroom, turn on the light, go to the bathroom, wash my hands, walk back to the bed, take my slippers off, and get back into bed without fully waking up! If I could charge money and train people to do this I totally would! Hahahaha! I did have one night this week where I had to get up at 2 am for a breathing treatment and for the life of me I couldn't go back to sleep no matter what I did! So after laying there for over 3 hours I decided to wave the white flag and got up, showered, got ready for the day, put dinner in the crock pot, and a few other things all before 7 am! It really wasn't that fun!
*Luckily this week the girls aren't tender at all but they are still feeling pretty big! Again not that mind!
*Because my lungs are still partying with my other organs I have found the best position for me to sit and eat is sitting up as straight as I can on the end of the couch or at a kitchen table chair. If I'm laying down in bed I can be propped up without too much breathing issues which is nice.
*Luckily with everything else going on I still have a great relationship with food! Hahaha! Given my meals are having to be smaller since my stomach is a little more squished I still eat a healthy amount and still try to keep what I eat healthy as well. Even though I will admit as I'm posting this I'm eating toast, an orange, some cereal, and a strawberry soda. At least I have three out of four healthy right?
*I'm finding that I have a new found love for water! If I start drinking some I will completely finish the entire glass or have of my liter cup and go and refill it! I know this is a good think especially to help keep contractions at bay!
*I'm still getting heartburn but luckily it's a lot better than last week but I'm trying to be more mindful of the heartburn triggers so I don't get it as often and I have Tums with me at all times just in case something new wants to become a trigger.
*I'm still getting the hiccups daily and like always Little Miss gets them right after I do which I won't lie is cute and fun to feel!
*My pregnancy waddle is officially pregnancy swag! Hahahaha! I had a funny story about the store the other day. I was walking down an isle and I turned to the side and this older lady started to giggle and came up to me and said "Honey I thought you had just hurt yourself from your walking and then you turned around and nope it's all pregnancy swag! You don't look pregnant at all from behind! Hahahaha" We both had a good laugh and I thanked her for the compliment. It's nice to know that I don't look pregnant from behind and that it's all in front!
*I'm finding that during the day, probably before of the weather, that I'm getting cold but at night my body heater goes on and I get crazy warm! Like kick the blanket off and lay there spread out bagging the cooling Gods to cool you down!
*I'm still having contractions daily, anywhere from 6 to 15 and some of them are the can't talk, breathe deeply, mouthing curse words type of ones! My doctor has officially told me that I have to make it to at least 36 weeks and after that they won't stop any true labor patterns but I would much rather be at 37 weeks and into January before Little Miss makes her debut so I've taken it upon myself to limit my walking and activity and increased my water intake even more! I also make sure when I get some regular pattern going of contractions that I lay down on my side to help with them! Of course this hasn't always helped and Ron and I made a trip to L&D triage early on Wednesday morning because of contractions. I was given a shot to stop them, which makes you crazy shaky by the way, and given more water to drink and hydrate me more to help with the contractions! I don't want to make that trip until it's the real thing in January so I'm trying to help stop them as much as I can!
*And now lastly everyone's favorite thing my weekly baby bump photo!
Look at my lovely baby bump! Hehehehe!



No comments:
Post a Comment