Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Coming Home Attire!

A few days after the baby shower Ron and I were at Wal-Mart and I happened to take a out of character stroll through the baby section. I try not to go into that department because we are waiting until after Christmas to get the last things we need in case Santa brings them!

But as we were coming down an isle, there hanging from a clothing rack right at the end like it was waiting just for us to see it was a beyond cute outfit!

I knew the moment I saw it that this was the outfit that I wanted to get for Little Miss to come home in! It was like one of those love at first sight moments!

I got all giddy, gasped, and picked it up to show Ron.

He must have seen it the same time I did because when I turned around to show it to him and declare that this was one of the cutest outfits I have ever seen and was all prepared to state my very valid argument that this was the outfit our little girl was suppose to come home from the hospital in and why we HAD to get it. I was greeted with his amazing smile and I knew without me having to say anything that he agreed and that we were going to get it!

I told him this is the outfit for her to come home in and he said okay we can get it. It probably helped that it was under $8 dollars and I told him I already had matching socks, hand mitts, and a onesie to go under it at home. So I happily put it in the cart and I'm sure the smile from my excitement of finding it and getting it was plastered on my face for the rest of the time we were at Wal-Mart!

I'm sure now that I've told you this story it's driving you crazy to see the outfit! And since we are being mean and not giving hints on Little Miss's name or when her c-section is I guess I will be nice and show you the complete cuteness of the outfit!

********************

******************

****************


**************

************

**********

********

******

****

**

*

Little Miss's Coming Home Outfit!!


Cupcakes and polka dots! Doesn't this just scream something her mommy would pick out! I can't wait to see her cute little self in it next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment