Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

33 Weeks!

We are just chugging along on this pregnancy journey as today I reach week 33!

It's honestly starting to set in more that in about a month or so Little Miss will no longer be inside but be out and we will be parents!

But again she needs has a good four weeks for sure that she needs to bake for so let's get on with this week's pregnancy highlights!

*Well I have hit the energy wall! I still get little bursts of energy here or there but for the most part not like I had before. And after those energy bursts I'm completely worn out and ready for a nap!

*During the day I may not have to pee every hour but at night, it's my hour alarm clock to walk up and empty the bladder! I think some nights it would just be a heck of a lot easier if I made a bed in the bathroom! It will save the five minute exercise routine of me getting out of bed to go and the five minute routine for trying to get comfortable again once I get back into bed!

*Speaking of comfort that ship sailed! I'm at the starting point of where you here all the women say that their body's don't feel like their's anymore. I don't have that feeling too bad but I completely get what they are saying! My organs are being held hostage and controlled by little hands, feet, a tiny head, and other various little body parts. Then the rest of my body systems are wonderfully working overtime to support not only myself but the precious life inside of me! While some days certain things or pains make me want to cry I will take every ounce of it and more for Little Miss and keeping her safe and healthy!

*Sleep also jumped sailed around with comfort and I'm getting three to five hours a night which for some pregnant women isn't bad but most of those days I don't get to lay down later so by 8 pm I'm beyond ready for bed! It's just hard to fall asleep when you can only lay two ways; on your left side or on your right side! Then you can only lay on those sides for about an hour or so each before your legs fall asleep or your back starts hurting. But at least now I'll be prepared for the sleepless nights after Little Miss gets here!

*The girls feel HUGE this week and are so tender that if you look at them wrong they have a chance a hurting like none other! Plus no matter what I wear they are right there announcing their presence to the entire world! Even in my over sized and all so comfortable pajama shirts! I know my husband do not mind this at all and sadly most of the people around us when we go out must not either because the girls have gotten a few random guy strangers in trouble with the women in their lives! Who after I walk by I hear things like do you want me to have her come back so you can take a picture? I won't lie, it makes me laugh!

*Breathing is starting to become a big of a workout depending on how I'm sitting or laying and if I just ate. I have to eat slow and sit pretty straight during and about an hour after so my lungs don't get so smashed by my full stomach and everything else that they freak out on me and get all funky on the breathing. I'm now having to do a breathing treatment every night for my asthma because by the end of the day it's all worked up and my chest feels even more in a vice than normal. But at least it's not painful breathing.

*I love food! Food, food, food! I'm still eating well and eating my six smaller meals plus some snacks. But I'm finding myself planning what I will eat for breakfast the night before, my mid morning snack at breakfast, lunch during mid morning snack, afternoon snack at lunch, dinner at afternoon snack, dessert at dinner, and night time snack during dessert. I wish I could tell you this happens every so often but nope it's daily! Like I finished breakfast an hour ago and during it I was like I think I'll have another orange for my mid morning snack and I'm sure my mind will be nothing but what to eat for lunch during snack time! Hahahaha! But at least I try to be healthy about it!

*While I may be healthy with my food three times this past week I have had heartburn sent up from the depths of hell itself! Luckily some Tums and time sitting up helps it go away pretty quickly but I've been sure that all three times it was eating away at my upper digestive track!

*My hips are still doing wonderful and stretching like they should but my lower back and knees tend to kill me more. Luckily it's all pain I'm used to so it's not too bad and as long as my hips hold out and continue to do wonderful then I'm happy!

*I've really had no crazy emotional issues or things like that but I know pregnancy emotions are just like ticking time bombs that can go off at any moment and without warning!

*Contractions are officially happening daily! Between two to eight a day and they range from mild to holy crap on a cracker who in their right mind signs up for this! Hahahaha! Honestly I handle them really well just some deep breathing, once or twice a bad word under my breath, and some positioning and it really helps. But I know if I'm meant to go into labor before her c-section date it could and will most likely get a lot worse but all I can say is bring it all!

*Lastly it's time for this week's baby bump!


It's growing and still getting bigger and cuter!

No comments:

Post a Comment