Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Friday, December 27, 2013

36 Weeks!

It's Friday and I have officially made it to 36 weeks!!

After the last week and a half I was really afraid that I wouldn't make it to today without having a baby but we held on and did what we could and here I am! Pregnant, uncomfortable, and at 36 weeks!

Yes I'm very, very happy about this and it crosses off the second to last of my pregnancy milestones! All that is left now is to have the baby!!

Hahahaha! But I'm going to take it day by day and try to keep her in there as close to next
Friday as I can!

So now on to the highlights!

*I'm so tired most of the time but I do get little burst of small amounts of energy here and there which has been nice to make sure bags are packed and things are truly really done and ready!

*I'm still needing to pee every ten minutes! And as an added bonus my body is "clearing my bowels" to prep for birth as well. Oh one of the added bonuses of being at the end of pregnancy!

*I thought last week my comfort level couldn't get any worse but once again I have been proved wrong! It pretty much hurts to do anything. I can't sit back because I can't breathe. I can't sit to far forward because my hips hurt to bad. Bending over is only done if I have no other choice. And I could go on and on about the joys of all my discomfort but instead I'm going to man up and take it because every day she is baking is a good thing! Even if it means I'm the most uncomfortable I've been in my life!

*Sleep is pretty much on a cycle of sleep for a hour, roll, sleep for an hour, get up and pee, sleep for an hour, roll, sleep for an hour, get up pee and take your don't contract anymore pill, and so on and so forth. So needless to say I'm not getting as much sleep as I would like but again it's all good and I'll take it!

*I'm still having to sit in a very upright position so I can eat and not feel like I'm getting no air. Which honestly isn't that bad and when my back is hurting it actually feels pretty good!

*Just because I have to sit like a board to eat hasn't stopped me from eating! I'm still eating my six small meals and some snacks here and there. And tonight we are going out for a dinner at Benihana to celebrate making it to 36 weeks and as the last time we will go out as just a family of two! I can't tell you how excited I am for the food! It's pretty much all I've been thinking about all day! Hahahaha! 

*Heartburn has been pretty good to me this week and I haven't had too many issues with it, which has been a very nice change!

*My waddle is fierce right now let me tell you! But my hips are starting to give out as well. They make popping feelings and some times sounds whenever I walk and have been sticking some when I go to walk so I'm having to be extra cautious! But I give them major props for making it this far and being so unbelievably amazing through this whole pregnancy! 

*Still having contractions but hopefully changing my med to help with them to every four hours instead of every six will help me make it to 37 weeks next week!

*And lastly my 36 week baby bump!


Hehehehe! I love my bump!!

No comments:

Post a Comment