Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

33 Week OB Appointment!

Holy Moses!

33 week OB appointment already! Crazy!!

Here are the highlights from this week's visit!

*I've gained another pound and a half! Yay! I'm finally on the track to gain a pound to three pounds every visit!

*Uterus is looking good and my cervix is starting to thin out but I'm not dilated at all which is says is great and normal.

*My hips are still stretching perfectly and holding up but my hip joints are starting to hurt more and more and I'm trying to rest more so they don't think they need to give out on me and the growing Little Miss!

*My contractions are getting more frequent and stronger which he says is fine and normal. He had me do a contraction stress test thing to see how my contractions are and how frequent they are. The test show that I'm having contractions pretty much all the time but they are so mild and small that I'm not feeling them but I'm having a moderate to big one about once an hour or hour and half. The doctor says that is normal for the most part but he wants me to try not to get all crazy and think I can do everything so those one every hour or so doesn't turn into full on labor!

*My labs look good and the doctor did this test that I didn't even know they have! It's a swab of the downstairs area that they test to see what the likelihood of me going into labor in the next couple of weeks. Of course it's not 100% right just a guess but it was so cool to find out they had one like this! So since I'm having one good contraction an hour or so he decided to do the test. The result say that I have a 90% change of going into labor in the next two or three weeks! I was shocked by these results to tell you the truth! Of course I know they aren't 100% but it was a bit shocking to think that according to this I could naturally go into labor in 14 to 21 days! I'm hoping the test is off because 14 days would make it the week of Christmas and 21 would make it the end of December and since I would really prefer Little Miss to make it closer to 37 weeks if not over then that means she needs to hold one until at least January 1st! Plus I would rather have a January baby than a December baby. So I'm really going to try to rest more at least up until Christmas to keep her baking!

*My baby bump is measuring a week behind but Little Miss doesn't seem to mind and the doctor is fine with it as well!

*Lastly we did the ultrasound! Now before I get to the Little Miss part of it they found two cysts on my ovaries that they will watch close and if they don't rupture, which they say won't cause any issue with Little Miss or start labor, they will remove during my c-section. But because of the cysts it will cause more pain in my pelvis from time to time which I won't lie, I'm not looking forward to but I'll take it as long as Little Miss is healthy and okay. Now on to Little Miss! She is still beautiful and healthy! Her heart rate was 152 BPM and nice and strong. She is head down with her feet in my liver and rib cage which is where she loves them to be! She was facing into my uterus so once again I couldn't get a picture but at least I get to see her! She is also around 5 lbs 3 oz-6 oz! I love that she is getting so big and makes me feel better if she does decide to make her debut in two or three weeks! At least she will be over six pounds by then if not more!

So there you ago my weekly OB update! And from the sounds of it I won't have many left! 

No comments:

Post a Comment