Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Maternity Pictures!

I have always know for each of my babies that I wanted to do maternity pictures to showcase my bump so I each one of my babies could see how I was bumping it while they were rocking it inside!

So of course I was so excited to get these pictures done!

These are some of my favorites from the over 200 that our awesome photographer Susie took!


Pink sparkle shoes like her mommy!








Since my shirt said Rocking the Bump I had to have a rock n rock picture!


This is one of my absolute favorites!

  Daddy loves Little Miss! Hehehehe And he is more than excited when he talks to her or touches my tummy!




I'll give Susie props, she tried very hard to get us to take a picture with the chalk board having Little Miss's name on it and then swearing that she would hide and guard it like Fort Knox until after she is born and we made the big name announcement. But we honestly aren't for sure what name Little Miss will have until she is born and we see her so we stuck with it just saying Little Miss on the chalk board! Which is still adorable!





I don't remember what she was doing in there during this picture but I thought my face in it was too funny not to share!


Of course every photo shoots has their candid funny pictures and these two are my favorites from this shoot!


Like I said Susie did an amazing job and I can't wait until Little Miss is here and she can take her newborn pictures as well as our yearly family pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment