As this pregnancy is rounding third and heading for home I thought I would post the things I will miss the most about this pregnancy and then things I will very much NOT miss about it after Little Miss is here!
First
Things I will NOT miss!
*Heartburn
*Having to pee every ten minutes
*Braxton Hicks and regular contractions
*Not being able to breathe
*Not being able to get comfortable to sleep
*Leg cramps
*Being tired all the time
*Not being able to eat certain foods
Of course I think this list is pretty much a copy and paste of most pregnant women's "Things they won't miss about being pregnant!"
Now
Things I WILL miss!
*Feeling Little Miss dance and move inside of me
*Having Ron talk to my tummy and getting the baby all excited
*Rubbing my tummy throughout the day
*Singing and reading to my tummy
*Having the excuse to eat more and what I want (Even though it's a card a rarely play!)
*No monthly visit from "The Force"
*Catching the "How cute!" looks and smiles from others when I go out
*How awesome my hair looks
*Watching Ron laugh and get that cute smile when I talk about the baby or laugh about some trick she is perfecting inside my tummy
*Having little kids ask to touch "my baby" and put their ears to my tummy to try to hear her.
*Knowing that she is with me all day, everyday and that everything is okay
*Waking up to my baby bump every morning
I know some of these are funny or crazy but I'm sure you mommies out there can relate to some of them! I know this isn't my last pregnancy and I'll get to hopefully feel, do, and see these things again but as the days count down these are the last times I will get to experience them when I'm pregnant with Little Miss.
I know once she is here I will be in for a whole new world or wonderful and not so wonderful things but it's bittersweet to be getting so close to closing that first chapter as you prepare for the next one!


No comments:
Post a Comment