First off can I just say that I can't believe we are about two days away from being half way through the month of December?!?! Didn't we just celebrate Halloween?!?!
I'm sure it feels like light speed because this pregnancy is starting to feel like it's happening at light speed! And today marks my 34 week mark and that also means in 3-5 weeks Little Miss will be here!
But first let's see how pregnancy has been this week!
*You remember that wall of no energy I hit last week well this week not only did I hit it again but then the thing fell down on me! I did have one day of blissful energy where I ran about ten million errands, did some housework, sorted diapers, worked on some Christmas gifts, and did some other things but I think I used up all my energy for the week in one day, because I've been feeling very sloth like all week!
*I've developed such a relationship with the potty from all my bathroom breaks that it invited me to it's family reunion! Some days I feel like I've spent more time going pee then I spend with my husband! And at night I know without a doubt that I spend more time getting up to pee than I do in blissful sleep land!
*Comfort is no where near me right now and I feel like I'm squished and squeezed into my own body! I hurt, creek, crack, pop, snap, groan, and so much more with every move I make! I'm like a walking bowl of Rice Krispies! Getting out of bed or off the couch takes great enough and some rocking to do which I'm sure is pretty funny to watch! I know Little Miss must be feeling the lack of room too because her feet are always in my rib cage and her head is so low in my pelvis it's turned my awesome, normal waddle into a sweet and major pregnancy swag and at times like if I squat to pick something up I think she is going to fall out! Hahaha! Luckily I'm not even dilated and hardly thinned out! But I will take and love every second of this and deal with it because I want a healthy Little Miss and I want her to stay cooking in there for a few more weeks! I'll have time to be comfortable again after she is here anyway!
*Since I'm not comfortable I can't really sleep. Due to lack of comfort and potty breaks. My OB told me to take Tylenol PM to help with at least helps with some of the pregnancy pain and let's me sleep for a hour or two before my bladder is screaming is overfilled agony!
*The girls upstairs aren't as tender but they feel huge! I use to be able to sit my phone on my "baby bump shelf" and play on it but now I have to move the girls back to see the screen fully! I'm sure you think this is TMI but I told you from the start that I could get a bit TMI on this blog! But I'm just happy that they aren't tender or sore this week!
*Because of my lungs having my other organs over as guests until Little Miss is here and the cold weather my asthma has gotten a bit active and every night I have to do a breathing treatment to help with the shortness of breath and tightness in my chest I've accumulated during the day. But it really isn't that bad and hopefully won't get worse.
*I'm still eating and loving my food and snacks every day! Little Miss must enjoy it too because she is packing on the ounces, which is just what she is suppose to be doing!
*Heartburn has been HORRIBLE this week! I have gotten it every night and anything I make for dinner gives it to me! Luckily water doesn't but I try to take some Tums after dinner, sit up, and drink some water before laying down for bed to help prevent it or cure it. And luckily I've only been getting it at night and not all day.
*I get the hiccups about 3-6 times a day and without a doubt when I get them Little Miss will get them too which is a feeling even though it pushes her feet higher into my ribs and her head lower into my pelvis I still love getting!
*My hips are really stretching now and honestly don't hurt too bad but like I said above my normal waddle has been upgraded to pregnancy swag! At least I know as long as I'm wearing the right colors I could blend right in with a group of ducks or penguins!
*My emotions have been slightly up this week but nothing too crazy just got sad over some sad things on tv but that's normal for most pregnant women I know! I'm also getting more anxious and excited for Little Miss to get here! It feels like an eternity away but also like it's happening tomorrow! It's very conflicting! Hahahaha!
*Up until this week I have been super warm all the time even with the temps being in the 40's or 50's but this week I get cold so easy! As soon as Ron gets into bed at night if I'm asleep or not I move right on over and cuddle right up to his warm, sun like temperature! But at least I don't get nearly as cold as I did in the winter when I wasn't pregnant!
*I'm still getting contractions daily and each day is different with the amount and strength of each contractions but it's completely normal at this far along and when they get a bit much I drink even more liters of water and lay on my side to make them subside.
*Lastly it's baby bump time!
Rocking it at 34 weeks! I love my bump!



No comments:
Post a Comment