Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 26, 2013

36 Week OB Appointment!

Another week and another OB appointment!

Yay!!

Highlights from this appointment!

*I've gained another pound which is great but I'm still under 150 lbs which the doctor is fine with since I'm gaining every week!

*My hips are reaching their max stretching and comfort point and are getting ready to be done with being pregnant so we will have to watch them carefully from now on until Little Miss gets here.

*My baby bump is keeping up from last week and is measuring at 36 weeks but still on the low side of 36 weeks.

*I'm dilated to a 1 and the baby is extremely low and in position which would be great if she was coming out that way!

*I tested positive for Group B strep so if my water is to break before the c-section I will have to get an antibiotic to protect Little Miss. 

*The ultrasound of Little Miss was once again awesome and her little hands and legs look pretty chunky to me! The doctor says she is so low because she has very, very little room left in there but he size is great, a little over 6 lbs, her fluid levels are perfect, and her heart rate is great!

*So we talked seriously at this appointment about her big debut! Because my body has been trying to go into labor on it's on for over a week, how low she is, and how my hips have very quickly started to hold major protests he knows for sure I will not make it to my scheduled c-section date in January. So right now we are on a day to day basis. He would love me to get to 37 weeks next Friday but if I don't and I'm in a good pattern he will do the c-section before then because he doesn't want her to get stressed out or my hips to do something funky. 

It's really exciting and makes me nervous all at the same time that she could honestly be here in a week! I'm hoping to make it past the 1st but will be happy if she comes a day or two before as long as everyone is safe and healthy that is all that matters to us!

So stay tuned because you never know when Little Miss will make her big debut!

No comments:

Post a Comment