Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 19, 2013

34 and 35 Week OB Appointment!

Well because of the holidays and my appointment next week being on Friday which is the day I'm officially 36 weeks today counted as both my 34 and 35 week OB appointments! 

Way to take down two weeks at one time right? Hahahahaha!

On to the highlights!

*I've gained 2 pounds and I'm up to a healthy weight of 147lbs! I'm not afraid to say it! I'm almost 150 pounds and have gained an actual total of 17 pounds this pregnancy if you count the five pounds that I lost in my first trimester from not drinking coke anymore that I gained back.

*Lab look good besides for being a tiny bit dehydrated but that's because of my cold.

*I have a viral cold that I just need to keep drinking fluids, taking the over the counter meds, and resting and it should run it's course and I'll be fine! It just sucks that I have to feel like crap until it decides it's course is ran!

*My hips are still doing great and stretching out just like they are suppose to! But just because they are doing what they are suppose to in the stretching department we know that when it comes to them being in crazy positions for a natural delivery that they will not be able to do that so we are still on for the c-section!

*My uterus is looking great and my cervix is dilated to a 1 and I'm 80% thinned out! Which is a lot when you think about last week and how I was closed and not thinned at all! And Little Miss's head is right down into my pelvis and ready to go!

*My lovely baby bump is measuring right at almost 35 weeks which is great, it's on the smaller side of 35 weeks but I'll take it!

*I'm contracting more now and so the doctor decided instead of waiting until next week he was going to go over the "What to do" or "When to page him" lists and gave me his pager number just in case! 
Here is the "What to do" and "When to page him" lists:
1. Have strong contractions that you can't talk through ever 3-5 minutes for an hour
2. My water breaks. 
3. I start having heavy bleeding.
4. Baby hasn't moved in four hours after trying all the things you suppose to do or know will make them move.
It's just a small list but as you can see it's an important list! He also told me that no matter what until I'm 36 weeks they will stop or try to stop any labor that I'm in so I have to make it to at least next Friday but I'm really wanting to make it at least two or three weeks pass that!

*Lastly we just listened to Little Miss because their ultrasound machine was down and he felt for her placement. He said her placement is great and she feels like a good size and she has a beautiful and healthy heart rate in the 150's! Next week he says the machine will be fixed so we can do an ultrasound and get a weight estimate and all that jazz!

Well there you go my double week OB appointment! I won't lie because of what we talked about during the visit it makes it even more real that this pregnancy is almost over and soon Little Miss will be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment