Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 5, 2013

32 Week OB Appointment!

Yet another week and yet another OB appointment in the book!

And it was another uneventful one which happen to be my favorite!

So now on with the highlights!

*I gain two more pounds which puts my pregnancy weight gain total up to 10 pounds! I know it doesn't sound like much but I'm excited about this and the doctor is okay with it so it's all good!

*Uterus and cervix is still great, long, and closed!

*My hips are still being fabulous and even though they are slowing stretching they are holding up beautifully!

*My labs are still looking great!

*The doctor is just fine with the amount of contractions I've been having this week and he is also fine with how intense they may get. As long as I don't have four really good ones in a hour and I listen to my body he is just fine with it and says it's completely normal. While I'm glad it's normal during some of the really bad ones I'm not too thrilled to be getting them right now! Hahahaha!

*My baby bump is measuring a week behind but I still have a few more weeks that I can pop and I'm still healthy and have room so he is just fine with my measurements. He also says it's because of my smaller frame.

*I told him about this pain I get in my right upper abdomen and he says it's problem scar tissue from my gallbladder stretching and being an expert on scar tissue I know that it doesn't like to stretch at all!!! But he also checked with the ultrasound and it looks like the bile duct that use to go into my gallbladder is slightly dilated from heartburn and all the other joys of being pregnant. But luckily it will go back to normal soon as was hardly dilated.

*Lastly we got to spy on Little Miss and she is just as beautiful and healthy as ever! She is very, very much head down but is still trying and achieving for brief moments getting her feet by her head! She as like this for a brief moment during the ultrasound and had herself all out there so once again she is still all Little Miss! Then she kicked her feet back right back into my rib cage which as awesome! Hahahaha! It was awesome to watch but not the best feeling pain wise! Her heart rate as 141 BPM and she as very active! She is estimated to be weighing in around 4 lbs 4-8 oz which doesn't surprise me since I know she has gotten heavier! The way she was facing we couldn't get a picture of her but it looks like she has some slightly chubby cheeks! It just makes me even more excited for her to get here!

So there you go everyone week 32's OB appointment is done and accounted for!

No comments:

Post a Comment