On Friday we found out some very exciting news in the Hatch family!
My fabulous cousin Claudia, her hubby Josh, and cutie pie son Zeke made the announcement that.................
****************
**************
************
**********
********
******
****
**
*
They are expecting Baby Tieman #2!!
I love this picture of the three of them by the way at Zeke's first birthday in March!
She is 16 weeks right now and is due June 18th!
I'm so excited to be pregnant with another cousin even though I'm almost at the end of this pregnancy but it will be so awesome having another cousin's baby be so close in age to Little Miss!
They don't know if they will stay Team Green again for this baby and wait until they arrive to find out if it's a boy or girl but either way it will be another adorable baby!
Congratulations Josh and Claudia and Soon to be Big Brother Zeke!!



No comments:
Post a Comment