Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"I Am With Cone!"

It's a well known secret that not only did I grow up with a huge love of movies but I married a man who is the same way!

A favorite comedy of mine is the movie Coneheads!
If you haven't seen it I highly recommend you get on that right away!

Anyway during one part the wife has some big news to tell her husband.

She lifts her shirt and says "I am with cone." as a cone shape time bump pushes out on one side of her stomach and moves to the other side.

Well the other day I was laying on my side and Little Miss was doing her normal active routine. I looked down and this is what I saw! (Please excuse my naked tummy, I wanted to get the movement the best without my shirt covering it and forgive the extra flabbiness for a bit there as well!)


Needless to say "I am with cone!" Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment