Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

14 Week Doctor Appointment!

Yesterday I saw my doctor for my 14 week appointment!

Here are the highlights from my appointment!

*I've gained 1 pound which puts me up to 132 pounds and 2 pounds gained since the start of my pregnancy!

*Cervix and uterus is still nice, perfect, and doing what they are suppose to be doing!

*My kidney and bladder infections are clearing up nicely but my urine shows I have Group B Strep that was caught very early and the antibiotics are taking care of it. But this means if my water breaks before my C-Section I will have to get a round of antibiotics but everything else is fine and will be fine when it comes time for the baby to arrive. 

*My hips seem to be holding up well so far and he is hopeful they will continue to do fabulous.

*Baby's heart beat is a steady and healthy 141 BPM

*Because of my infections he did an ultrasound and the baby was bouncing around all over the place in there so we only got one good picture which is better than none!

Baby Truex at 14 Weeks!


There you have my weekly update but stay tuned for all the other fun things that are going on for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment