It's Friday and today I'm 16 weeks!!
Almost half way there!
This week went by pretty quickly but not as fast as I would have liked! Hahahaha!
So here is what's going on this pass week!
*I still can't shake this tired feeling! But at least it's not all day like it has been. It's more around 7:30 or 8 at night and I'm ready for bed and then could easily sleep in until 9 in the morning!
*I'm still getting leg cramps at night and now if I lay on one side for too long my entire leg, hip to toes, goes completely asleep! Like that hurtful, tingling sleepy feeling that is never fun!
*Nausea is getting less and less but when it hits it hits hard! And sadly it hits the hardest if I try to fry anything! I just can't handle the smell!
*Pregnancy acne is once again under more control than last week!
*I'm still getting pretty snacky throughout the day and it gets worse in the afternoon and at night before bed.
*Cravings! Yep they are coming full force when I'm not nauseous! Mostly they consist of fruit, pork, bagels, and cereal! Mmmmmm
*Emotions are running high at times and then low! I cried over them blowing up the CDC building when I was re-watching The Walking Dead! But it also doesn't help that I got some sad news about a close and good friend this week that adds to my emotional roller coaster.
*My muscles continue to stretch and move as they prepare for Little Munchkin to do some major growing in the next few weeks!
*And lastly my baby belly is slower growing after it's record growth spurt in my first trimester! But now in most of my clothes it's very noticeable that I have a baby belly rocking and not evidence of a large lunch!
So here is my baby belly at 16 weeks!
Sorry it's not the best or most flattering picture but I wasn't feeling good at all this morning when I took it!
So there you go guys and gals! Week 16 of the pregnancy journey and as always keep checking back for updates and fun things going on during this pregnancy journey!



No comments:
Post a Comment