Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Another BSB Boy!

I'm sure you remember earlier this month me posting about the Royal Baby and wanting to post about important births in history or of my favorite famous people while I'm pregnant just because I think it would be fun to look back on!

Well in my excitement and waiting for the Royal Baby I missed posting about an important birth of a member of one of my most favorite musical groups!

If you have known me for any length of time you know that I love the..............


Backstreet Boys!

Well their oldest member................


Kevin Richardson...............


Welcomed with his wife Kristin their second son

Maxwell Haze Richardson!

Born July 11, 2013 at 3:05 am 

Weighing in at 9 lbs 8 oz and 23 inches long!

Congrats Richardson family on adding not only to your beautiful family but adding another little Backstreet Boy to the group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment