Earlier this week on a late night Wal-Mart trip Ron and I officially bought our first baby item that wasn't diapers! (We've been trying to buy a big box of diapers at Sam's Club every month so we can stock up!)
So what did we buy you ask?
A cute ducky wash mitt!!
Hahahahaha!
Okay I know this isn't what most people would get but it was clearance and come on it's a duck! We passed a cart full of different animal wash mitts and packs of baby wash clothes on clearance and my wonderful husband saw my face when I saw the wash mitt, laughed at me as I "Ooo" and "Awww" and told him how cute it was, and then said okay let's get it! I won't lie I was excited about it! So he laughed about it and me and we got our Little Munchkin a little ducky wash mitt!
I know we will get more things especially after the baby shower when we are trying to get everything done and ready but I wanted to post about the first official thing we got since I'm goofy and girly like that!



No comments:
Post a Comment