I know what you are thinking!
This post is two days earlier than normal but due to fevers, horrible back pain, and horrific pain and some blood while peeing I got to bump my appointment up to today!
Not really the reason I would want to bump up an appointment, but all well better to be safe than sorry!
So now on to the highlights of today's appointment!
*I haven't gain or lost any weight so that's a good thing!
*Cervix, uterus, and hips are still fabulous!
*I still have some round ligament pain but I'm growing on track and all is good in that area!
*The Little Munchkin is wonderful and crazy active as normal with a happy heart beat of 152 BPM! The doctor had to chase the baby down again so he could get a good heart beat number!
*Lastly the reason my appointment was bumped up! I have a beyond horrific kidney infection that has earned me a ticket to antibiotics for the rest of my pregnancy to be on the safe side. I had a fever when I got there of 101.8 and in a crazy amount of pain! Luckily we caught it just in time before it got so bad I had to go back to the hospital for IV antibiotics. My OB says some women are prone for bladder/kidney infections when they are pregnant because the kidneys won't fully filter due to blood floor and how the baby and placenta is laying. My right kidney is the worse and that is just where the Little Munchkin likes to be and the side the baby hangs out at the most! Then you add that to a pregnancy bladder that doesn't fully drain and you have a perfect mix of not fun!
So hopefully by my next appointment my.............
bladder will be happy again and my.....
kidneys will once again play nice!
So come on back next week to see if they played by those rules!




No comments:
Post a Comment