Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Never To Early To Start!

Ron and I both love reading!

When I was younger and spent most of my days in huge waist to toe casts after my surgeries reading became one of my favorite and only things to do.

I knew when Ron and I had kids that I wanted to start collecting books starting with the Dr. Suess books

So I found this awesome book club, joined, and in a week we got this!


The Little Munchkin's very first four books!

We get four different books a month so I will have to update you monthly with what new reading material we are getting for Baby Truex!

If you are interested in joining the book club here is the website!
https://www.earlymoments.com

Also come back tomorrow for an update after my weekly OB appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment