Today I'm 17 weeks and only three more weeks until I'm at the half way point!!
I guess I will admit that it is true that once you get into the second trimester time goes by faster but that is just my view on it since these last few weeks have gone by pretty fast! So The Little Munchkin will be here and I'll look back and as where the time went! Hahahaha!
So let's see how things are going this past week!
*Whoever said you get more energy in the second trimester I'm sure was on drugs! I feel more tired now than I did in the first trimester! Maybe that energy burst comes after week 20!
*My leg cramps are pretty mild now and I've found that grapes shockingly help with them!
*I haven't been nauseous at all this week! (knock on wood!) Hopefully that's a trend that will keep going!
*My pregnancy acne is pretty much cleared up now which is very nice!
*I love food! Hahahaha! But don't worry I try to eat very healthy and not over fill myself and stick to either six small meals during the day or three big meals and three snacks throughout the day.
*Since I love food right now I'm not in the mood to share it and my crazy pregnant hormones kick in and I could very likely punch you in the face for the last piece of food or if you steal something off my plate without asking! Hahaha! I guess that's a good warning for everyone!
*My emotions have calmed down some and I'm not crying over crazy commercials or random things on TV shows. But now I'm crying more over real things that can bring a tear to your eye that used to just make me really upset and sad.
*My feet and ankles now are starting to get very sore and slightly swollen if I'm on them too long but once I'm off them for a little bit they stop hurting and the swelling goes down.
*My nights are now filled with at least one each of a beyond funny dream, crazy funny dream, and a most horrifying of nightmares! I'm okay with the the first two but I'm strongly hating the nightmare part because I startle awake and have to lay there for a good twenty minutes while the fear leaves and my emotions go back to normal before I can start to fall back to sleep again!
*I'm finally able to feel the little Munchkin move! But I have a post just for that tomorrow for you all to read!
*And lastly my baby belly is slowly starting to get back in the expanding mode and I now look pregnant with a cute little pregnant bump in all of my clothes which I won't lie is wonderful to finally look pregnant and not just fat! Hahaha!
And with all my weekly posts I bring to you my baby belly at 17 weeks!
Hehehe! Isn't it cute!!
So there you go for my weekly update and as always come back often to see what else is going on as we wait for Our Little Munchkin to get here!



No comments:
Post a Comment