Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 15, 2013

16 Week OB Appointment!

Once again it's time for my weekly OB appointment update!

So yesterday was just like every other appointment which is a good thing to report when it comes to being considered high risk!

This week's appointment highlights!

*I gained back my one pound! Yay! But he is hoping that I will start to have more of a gaining pattern but everything is still great in this department and he is happy still with everything.

*My cervix and uterus is still nice and fabulous!

*I'm all clear on the infection front and was happy to get that clean bill of health!

*My hips are still doing fabulous will my expanding uterus and growing Munchkin!

*My back pain is pretty much gone but it replaced by the start of the round ligament stretching which is normal and he is surprised I didn't notice the pain sooner since my uterus has been higher up and moving out of the pelvis earlier than most women. 

*The Little Munchkin was moving around like crazy making it a little hard to get a good Doppler reading but after a minute or two game of chase he was able to get it and it's a healthy 146 BPM!

So that is pretty much it for this update but next week he said he may do an ultrasound on me since I'm considered high risk and he wants to see and make sure that my uterus is doing well after leaving it's normal home of my pelvis. Of course I won't mind this and another look at the Little Munchkin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment